Mark Sheehan Building Consultancy Ltd
The company was established in 2006 by its director Mark Sheehan who has over 30 years experience in the design and construction of buildings.
We undertake work on a large variety of products from small rural house extensions through to Penthouse Apartments in Inner London . We appreciate that each project is unique to our client and consequently they all receive the same degree of personal attention that National Companies may not be able to deliver
Mark worked for prominent Norwich based Architects – Feilden & Mawson before spending more than 20 years working in Building Control for Local Authorities in Norfolk & Gloucestershire. Mark Sheehan Building Consultancy Ltd draws on this substantial experience in Architecture and Building Control.
Mark is a Fellow member of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers, a body recognised throughout the United Kingdom and Europe for Architects & Surveyors.
The company has offices in Swansea and Chalford . We are ideally located for all work throughout South Wales, Gloucestershire, the South West, and the M4 corridor from Swansea to London. SAP calculations and Consultancy work can be undertaken throughout the country.
We are a small family company and pride ourselves in the quality of service we provide. You will be provided with a fixed price quote for any projects you submit to us and can be assured there will be no hidden extras.
List of Services
- Building Regulations Approved Inspector
- A single point of contact for all your plan checking / site inspections.
- A same day inspection service is available.
- Access to a register of Standard Details that you can select from to submit as part of your application.
- Priority service for any Heat Loss Calculations (Domestic & Commercial) and air testing required to demonstrate compliance with the Building Regulations.
- Issuing of a detailed and constructive Plan Check report and where requested a Plans Certificate.
- Detailed advice on key requirements that may affect your particular development. If we highlight issues that require attention in order to secure compliance, we will not leave you with the problem but will do everything we can to help resolve the matter.
- A final certificate on completion which has the same legal standing as a completion certificate issued by a Local Authority.