Keith T Scott - Highways and Traffic Planning Consultant
Highways and Traffic Planning Consultant
Kavanaghs, St. Georges Close, Cam,Dursley, Glos. GL11 5PH
Tel: 01453 543643
The planners have a secret weapon, which from time to time they will introduce you to he/ she appears from the highway authority.
Development always causes traffic and everybody hates other people’s vehicles. So all and sundry object if you are going to produce cars and god forbid a commercial vehicle. Planners consult the highway authority and if it does not like the traffic implications – planning refusal. Planners are now very reluctant to ignore an advice to refuse where highway safety / sustainability is an issue I can assist with.
- Advice before you apply on traffic / highway issues.
- Assistance with the Design and Access Statement.
- Advice after the refusal to overcome the objection and whether there is chance of winning that appeal, evidence and assistance with your case.
- Planning agreements for road works.
- Reducing traffic impact/ reducing traffic movements – Travel plans.
- Evidence for planning inquiries / objections to local plans.